Monday 5 April 2010

Day 11 - 14: The Animatic

Easter Weekend. So no college till tuesday. I've been working on the animatic for our 30 second animation. I used the storyboard drawn by Michelle & Emma to construct our very rough animatic. I cropped out each panel and made that a new file. I ended up with 28 frames. Which I thought was good because each storyboard frame could represent one second of animation. And give us 2 seconds to spare for whatever wanted. Oh, how wrong I was.

While editing, I've realised that we may need more time. No more than ten seconds though. The file is too big to upload on Blogger but I'll find a way to shrink it's MB.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I managed to upload it to youtube and embed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment